In this article, we will discuss some paths on how to rotate Screen on HP ChromeBook Laptop. If you are using a hp ChromeBook computer then definitely read this article.
How to Rotate Screen on HP ChromeBook With Keyboard
- Press the CTRL, Shift, and Refresh buttons simultaneously – The Refresh button looks like a curved arrow and locates at the top of your keyboard 3 and 4.
- In the pop-up, select “Continue.”
How to Rotate Chromebook Screen With Settings
- Open the settings by clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of the screen and selecting the gear icon.
- Select “Device” in the left sidebar.
- Choose “Displays.”
- Click open the “Orientation” dropdown.
- Choose the new orientation degree you want from the dropdown menu.
How to Rotate Screen on HP ChromeBook automatically on the tablet? Put your Chromebook into tablet mode. Click the clock icon in the right corner, then rotate automatically to disable the setting.
HP ChromeBook Summary
HP ChromeBook is a Chrome OS laptop with a 14.00-inch display that has a resolution of 1366×768 pixels. A Celeron Dual Core processor powers it, and it has 4GB of RAM. The HP ChromeBook packs 16GB of SSD storage.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth and it comes with 3 USB ports (2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0), HDMI Port, Multi Card Slot ports.