Nox player is a software that comes with computers. Through this, you can run android apps and games on your computer just like on your android phone. When the software is opened from the computer, it works like a regular android phone. In this article, we are ready to provide solutions to some of the problems that many people face here. The main problem here is that the Nox player keyboard not working for many people.
Nox player works with an android set up so you can get the keyword just like you would get a keyboard on a regular phone.
How to fix Nox player keyboard not working
- Open Nox player and go to Settings
- Go to Language & Input under Personal.
- Select English (US) from the top menu and turn off the Hardware button.
Your keyboard will now work usually. You need a keyboard to download and play apps and games, so adjust these settings correctly.
If you do not hear the sound in the Nox player, you can set it as follows.
- Right-click on the Nox player icon and go to properties.
- Go to its Compatibility tab.
- Tick Run this program as administrator.
Read to our previous articles click here.